Wednesday 23 March 2016

Dodgeball by Rhea

                         

Intense Dodgeball!!! by Rhea


“Hit Kevin! Hit Kevin!” Mr Bainbridge exclaimed. We were playing dodgeball against room 4 down on the turf. We were taking people in room 4 out by the minute and students were sitting on the sidelines, cheering their class on. I was aiming at Eli, when someone hit me on the shin really hard. “Dang it” I muttered to myself and jogged to the sidelines. But then Mr Bainbridge blew the whistle and said that was just the first round. I put a sly grin on my face.


Mr Bainbridge then explained that if you got out of the game, you could come back if your friend caught a ball. Then he blew the whistle and the game began. Balls were flying everywhere and everyone was catching a ball like a lion catching its prey. We hit so many victims that we were close to getting everyone in rm 4 out when they hit about 5 us (including me)!!!! But then our team started to catch lots of balls and we all got back into the intense, strategic game. “Hit the new girl in 3, 2, 1” Mr Bainbridge said and all the balls in our team went towards her. Woo- hoo!!! She was out!!! Then Mr Bainbridge blew the whistle and said we won because their were more players from our team than theirs. “But they might win the next round” I thought.


We were now on the next round. Mr Bainbridge summoned us for a team talk. “Lets hit all the good people first such as Kevin (grrr), the new girl and Angel. Then Mr Bainbridge blew the whistle and the final round began. We all aimed at Kevin, the new girl and Angel and then eventually we got the new girl and Angel. Then Mr Bainbridge yelled “OUR NEXT VICTIM: KEVIN” and then Eli hit Kevin. We also got everyone out until there were 2 people left from their team. Mr Bainbridge then blew the whistle and told us to pack the balls while he walked towards the front of the turf.


I thought that the game was very fun but there was a tiny problem: I din’t know who won. “Who won Mr Bainbridge?” I asked him. “Obviously us, because we murdered them” he answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment