Sunday 11 September 2016

Te Reo Conversation

This term we have been learning how to have a conversation in Te Reo Maori.


Ata Marie - (Good Morning)
Moreina...Ko wai to ingoa? - (Good Morning.. What is your name?)
Ko Rhea toku ingoa - (My name is Rhea)
Kei te pehea koi Rhea?  - (How are you Rhea?)
Kei te ngenge ahau - (I am tired)
He Aha - (Why?)
Kua haere ahau pikitia inapo - (I went to the movies last night)
Ka pai e hoa...kua titiro aha ki a koe - (What did you watch)
Kua titiro ahau Kapene Marika. Kua rawe te pikitia! - (I watched Captain America. The movie was awesome!)
Ka pai e hoa - (All good my friend)
Kia Ora, ka kite ano - (Be well...see you again)
Ai...Ka kite ano - (Yes...see you again)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing work Rhea! You're great at speaking in Te Reo. You already know more than me.
    - Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job guys keep it up we need more kids like you that know Te Reo Maori
    -Mia

    ReplyDelete